- One pumpkin per student.
- Pumpkins can be brought into the library any time between October 13th and October 28th. (The pumpkins will be on display until the middle of November.)
- Pumpkins must be WHOLE – not scooped out or carved.
- You may paint and decorate your pumpkin any way you wish.
- Categories Contest Sheets are available in the library.
- Please use a sharpie pen to write you name on the bottom of your pumpkin.
A panel of teachers will be judging the pumpkins on Friday, October 28th. Winners will be notified on October 31st.
- Best Uniquely Decorated Pumpkin
Decorate your pumpkin using anything you wish.
- Best Book Character
Decorate your pumpkin to look like a book character. Mrs. Huang will print a picture of your character to go beside your pumpkin.
- Best Super Hero
Batman, Spiderman, Captain Underpants… any super hero will do!
- Best Use of Red and Black
Use the colours red and black to decorate your pumpkin and show your school spirit.